About Me

I am a 24 year old entrepreneur living in Miami Florida, very willing to share my experiences with others on the net.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Obama's Economical Speech January 8th 2009

I just wanted to comment on the speech that Barack Obama made today, as I feel they are a bit out of his grasp. I think that Barack Obama is being a bit too optimistic if he really believes he will be able to create 3million new jobs in a matter of a few years. The economy today has been hit so drastically by this credit bubble that it will take at least 5 years to make that big of a change. Something I do agree on is the fact that Obama understands that we can no longer afford to allow Wall street to fall through the regulatory loopholes and take advantage of the "normal" people who don't understand how to use these.

No comments:

Post a Comment