About Me

I am a 24 year old entrepreneur living in Miami Florida, very willing to share my experiences with others on the net.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Hi all, welcome to my lonesome sanctuary.

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post in this blog as you can all tell. My inspiration for this blog mostly comes from recently losing my girlfriend over what I believe was excessive gaming. My addiction to playing Diablo II had somewhat overcome my life and she felt quite annoyed at the changes that were made in me. I plan on changing my life significantly in answer to the drastic impact playing video games excessively has caused my life. I will regularly update this blog with new ideas, inspirations, and opportunities I will come along during my change. I hope I will be able to create a following of helpful and supportive readers that will be able to give advice in regards to my future. I plan on writing daily to this blog so anyone that has anyone advice regarding any of the problems that I face should feel more than welcome to offer any inspiration that they are willing. I am currently in business for myself selling designer clothing and accessories and having split up with my wonderful partner (girlfriend) things will obviously become different as far as work is concerned. I will now have to learn to motivate myself and become more driven as an individual rather than relying on someone else to compliment my inadequacies. Thanks all for listening, and plan to hear back from me tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment